Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Natural Color||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Mesh Size:||500 Mesh||Nominal Diameter:||Φ540|
vibrating screen machine,
vibratory screen separator
Fine screen equipment rotary vibrating screen round vibrating screen 304 stainless steel
Installation and adjustment
1. The motor shall be fastened on the installation surface, which shall be smooth and flat.
2. The motor can be installed horizontally.
3. The motor lead adopts four core rubber cable yz-500v. When connecting to the power supply, the lead out cable is not allowed to be snapped and reliably fixed with the vibration body.
4. The motor shall be provided with reliable grounding. The motor shall be equipped with grounding device, the lead end shall be marked, and it can also be grounded by the foot solid bolt.
5. Adjustment of excitation force.
All kinds of powder industry any particle, powder, mucus can be screened within a certain range.
Industry: resin powder, pigment, washing powder, micro powder, paint, soda ash, lemon powder, rubber, plastic, etc.
Abrasives, ceramic industry: alumina, quartz sand, mud, spray soil particles.
Food industry: sugar, salt, alkali, monosodium glutamate, milk powder, soymilk, yeast, juice, soy sauce, vinegar, etc.
Papermaking industry: coating coating, clay mud, black and white liquid, waste liquid, papermaking liquid, waste water recovery.
Metallurgical Industry: titanium oxide, zinc oxide, electromagnetic materials, metal powder, electrode powder, etc.
|product name||Rotary vibrating screen|
|Whether in stock||YES|
|purpose||Tea, plastic, screw, aluminum, zinc and other metal ash,
fruit, dehydrated vegetable powder, grain, sand, soil, medicine
|Screen mesh||Wire woven web|
Rotary vibrating screen is a kind of high-precision fine powder screening machine with low noise and high efficiency. It takes 3-5 minutes to change the screen quickly. It is totally closed structure and suitable for screening and filtering of particles, powder, mucus and other materials. The rotary screen is excited by a vertical motor. The upper and lower ends of the motor are equipped with eccentric weights. The rotary motion of the motor is transformed into a horizontal, vertical and inclined three-dimensional motion, which is then transmitted to the screen surface. Adjusting the phase angle of the upper and lower ends can change the movement track of the material on the screen surface
If you need, please feel free to contact us. We are online 24 hours a day.